Where to find us:
Autism Treasure Chest LLC
4607 Peakview Ct
Hamilton, OH 45011
New to Autism?
It is the policy of Autism Treasure Chest, LLC to provide defect free products. If an item looks damaged or parts are missing, please notify us. We will make every effort to help you obtain the necessary replacements as quickly as possible at no extra cost to you.
Should you receive an item that does not meet with your expectations, we accept returns in their original packaging with tags attached within 30 days of receipt. Unfortunately, we cannot take returns of products that have been assembled or modified. In addition some of our distributors carry a restocking fee which will be deducted from your refund should you wish to make a return.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include your original order number, what product(s) you are returning, and your name. We will give you an RMA number and a return address.
- Wrap the package carefully. All returned products must be in original condition and packaging; otherwise, additional charges may be applied.
- Return the product using your preferred shipping method to the address you are provided. This may be our main office or to a distribution center.
- Save your return tracking number, and if possible, email it to us so that we can track the return. It is important that you save the tracking number and that you insure the return package in case there are any issues during transit.
- Please Note: Unless the return or exchange is due to an error on our part, we cannot refund shipping and handling. Once the item has been received by our warehouse, you will be issued a refund.
Backordered Items: We update our inventory counts on a weekly basis. If an item is visible on the website, it should be in stock or available for drop ship. We make every effort to keep our customers accurately informed with regard to product availability. If an item in your order is on back order, you will have the option of cancelling the backordered items or having them ship when available.
Autism Treasure Chest ships via FedEx Ground; however, if we can get your product there faster for comparable rates, then we will choose an alternate carrier. Should you require more expedited shipping times, please contact us for a quote.
Shipping charges are calculated according to the total weight of your purchase. You may save on shipping by purchasing more items at one time.
Some items are ‘drop shipped’ directly from the manufacturer or distributor. Larger items ship small parcel, which means they will be delivered by UPS, FEDEX, DHL, or USPS; there is no expedited shipping. Be aware that we have no control over the timeliness of processing and shipping of drop ship orders.
Make sure that you give us complete and correct address information.
Most orders are processed in our warehouse within 1-2 days, with the exception of holiday periods, during which time higher volumes of orders may delay processing up to 3 days. Packages shipped via Ground service should arrive within 7-10 days after the package is shipped.
Autism Treasure Chest does not ship outside of the United States. For shipments to Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us for shipping quotes.